My reading list for December 2018. More ambitious this month, giving the fact that I’m taking some time off for the holidays.
- Machines of Loving Grace - John Markoff
- The Stowaway - Laurie Gwen Shapiro
- The Ends of the World - Peter Brannen
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think - Hans Rosling
- The Performance Cortex: How Neuroscience Is Redefining Athletic Genius - Zach Schonbrun
- Sticky Fingers - Joe Hagan
- The Line Becomes a River: Dispatches from the Border - Francisco Cantú